Volume 18. Krystyna Wilkoszewska (ed.). Aesthetics in Action. International Yearbook of Aesthetics. Volume 18. 2014 Content The 18th…More...
"Aesthetics and Mass Culture" Proceedings of the 20th International Congress of Aesthetics Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea Organised by the…More...
Zoltán Somhegyi (ed.). Retracing the past. Historical continuity in aesthetics from a global perspective International Yearbook of Aesthetics. Volume 19. 2017…More...
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Editorial Board of The Polish Journal of Aesthetics kindly invite Authors to submit proposals to a special issue of the journal titled “Revisiting Historical Intersections in Art and Aesthetics” edited by Zoltán Somhegyi (University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates).
Submission Deadline: March 30, 2020
Please, find the CFP with further information on the topic and details regarding the submission in the attached pdf and on the website of the journal.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Studi di Estetica has announced a series of call for papers for its upcoming issues, in a wide range of topics.
Please, find further information by following the links.
1) CFP "Studi di Estetica" 3/2018: Towards a digital aesthetics, Deadline: September 1st, 2018,
2) CFP "Studi di Estetica" 1/2019: L'educazione estetica/The aesthetic education, Deadline: February 28th, 2019,
3) CFP "Studi di Estetica" 3/2019: Aesthetics and economics reconciled, Deadline: September 1st, 2019,
4) CFP "Studi di Estetica" 1/2020: Rethinking Hegel's aesthetics, Deadline: September 15th, 2020,
5) CFP "Studi di Estetica" 3/2020: Estetica, arte e vita/Aesthetics, art and life, Deadline: September 1st, 2020,